Carnival Glory Cruise Review by TerahJ: Carnival Glory - Western Caribbean

Compare Prices on Carnival Glory Western Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Glory - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: May 2005
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

If you are thinking about going on the Glory but are seeing all these negative reviews, do not worry about them. It was absolutely wonderful. This was my third cruise and defiantly the best. It is all what you make of it. If you let the little things bother you then you won't have fun.

Embarkation was very smooth. Many people complained about Port Canaveral being very confusing, but we stayed at a nearby hotel and they drove us there for $3. I highly recommend that. Debarkation took a very long time, but we were very late coming in due to bad weather. But we didn't let that bother us. We enjoyed our extra time on the ship!

Most of the food is pretty good. Don't expect everything to be outstanding, but for the most part it was good. Really enjoyed the fish and chips bar after we finally found it. ( It is upstairs in the Red Sail Restaurant.) Since we had been on cruises before we did not watch all the shows so I don't know much about that. But what we saw was good. More We spent most of our time hanging out with new friends we met at dinner. The room was great. Always clean. The service was also great. I don't know if these other reviews had the same servers, bartenders, and staff as we did, but everyone was extremely friendly.

All the ports were great. There is not much in Progresso, but I thought it was worth seeing. Belize was also a lot of fun. If you don't do a shore tour you might not enjoy it though. I heard the tubing through the caves was really exciting. We just took a city tour and visited the ruins. It was a great vacation, especially for the price. I went with just my boyfriend and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. Try to meet new people and let loose and you will have a blast! Less

Read more Carnival Glory cruise reviews >>