Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by jbackus8746

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by jbackus8746
Caribbean Princess
Caribbean Princess
Member Name: jbackus8746
Cruise Date: December 2012
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Cabin Category: OS
Cabin Number: c715
See More About: Caribbean Princess Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals

Another wonderful cruise with Princess
Embarkation was smooth. We arrived and were placed quickly to the ticket counter. Got our room key, entered room and left for lunch. We went to lunch at the Coral Dining room which opens at 12. It beats line at the buffet hands down.

We never ate at the buffet due to my health, I have been recovering from a from of cancer called Multiple Myeloma. That means as of now I have no immune system so the doctors suggested sit down dining or room service. That was fine with me.

We ate every time dining and some nights made a reservation for two with a particular waiter we enjoyed. We tipped him and his assistant on the last night. We did treat ourselves to the Crown which was wonderful. The steak was out of this world and the lobster was from Maine and very good.

Room Service was great. We had a steward named Jane who seemed over worked. I think its a shame they do not have assistants as they did in the past. She was responsible for 19 cabins. That is too much, but she did a great job and we left her a tip for her efforts.

We went to a couple of the shows, but you need to get their early to get a seat, one was a for a group that sang Jersey Boys material and they were good. The second was singers and dancers and they were Ok.

We used the casino had a nice time there a couple of nights. We also spent time just sitting on the balcony.

Aruba never been there before we took a snorkeling trip and was enjoyable for all. In Curacao we took a tour of museums and caves, very good. We did not get off the ship for Princess Cay as we have been there enough.

Overall the ship crew was very friendly. I really cannot think of one thing that I did not like or thought could be better. I did put down the deposit on a future cruise.

Publication Date: 12/30/12