Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by Funmum-1007

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by Funmum-1007
Voyager of the Seas
Voyager of the Seas
Member Name: Funmum-1007
Cruise Date: December 2012
Embarkation: Sydney (Australia)
Destination: Australia & New Zealand
Cabin Category: D1
See More About: Voyager of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Australia & New Zealand Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals

Pre Christmas cruise to New Zealand
I have been on 8 cruises and with different Cruise lines and feel the Voyager needs a refurbishment asap. I have travelled this cruise with my 2 daughters and their partners. My cabin had mould in the corners of the shower and the rubber lining of the shower doors. We never received the laundry special in our cabin, my daughter that was in another cabin let me know it was on. The venue for the daily quiz was far too small, always over crowded. The staff in general were very friendly and helpful. The waiters in the seated dinning room were great, however, the food in both dinning areas needed to be hotter.

The carpets throughout the vessel needs to be replaced, very tired looking and worn, and have a lot of stains, towards the end of the 15 days the carpets in the hallways were smelling of mould. The tours on offer were way over priced, I realise they need to get a commission to survive, but one tour we priced out side we could have paid 1/3 of price, and the tour was not what was described.

The spa was good, but again over priced for the service provided.

In general we enjoyed the cruise and the Ports and one of my daughters has already re booked another cruise,as I have booked another cruise also, so even though we were disappointed in this cruise we will still cruise again however,I would not go back on the Voyager until it has a refurbishment, I have been on the Legend's and Oasis.

Publication Date: 12/25/12
Read the Australia & New Zealand ports review by Funmum-1007
More Voyager of the Seas Cruise Reviews

More Australia & New Zealand Reviews
Big Ship
Once in a lifetime adventure!
Overall a good holiday