Become a Cruise Insider
Tips, deals and more in your inbox.

Disney Dream Cruise Review by emigirl66: Disney Dream was totally a dream come true

Disney Dream 5
emigirl66
Member Since 2012

Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Disney Dream Bahamas Cruises

Disney Dream was totally a dream come true

Sail Date: December 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)

The cruise was amazing! It was one of the best vacations I have ever been on and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves adventures and wants to have quality time with their family with a touch of Disney's signature magic.

I have to say that the overall presentation of this cruise ship is incredible, with beautiful chandelier, and modern innovations like the detective game (that I really recommend you try) and the moving pictures.

The dining was really good, the food was nice and I really like the animators palate, it is a perfect place for families get involved into the activities and plus you also get to talk to crush the sea turtle from Nemo!Cabanas is what I call the perfect breakfast and lunch area, allowing you to eat anytime (so you can play as long as you want) and has a broad selection of food that you can choose from.

The entertainment was incredible, just like Disney usually has and the live shows were the best of the best. They saved More the best show for last, Disney's Believe and I highly recommend you watch it.

Youth activities were very nice and I had a very good time at edge. The only downside to it was it was not comparable to Disney's Oceaneer Club, Disney's Oceaneer Lab and Vibe and I really suggest that they upgrade the tween play area.

Overall I loved this hip but i think that 3 days is too short of a cruise, I would say to get to do everything you want to do on the cruise, it might take a little longer than three days. Less

Published 12/24/12