Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by mark g

Carnival Miracle
Carnival Miracle
Member Name: mark g
Cruise Date: November 2012
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 8E
See More About: Carnival Miracle Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Second to worse cruise ever
We booked this cruise as a between holiday vacation. We have cruised with Carnival before and had wonderful experiences. This was by far almost the worst cruise we have taken.

The food and service in the dining room was not up to par with our past cruises. We sent many items back many nights because food was either over cooked, under cooked or cold. Some of the items on menu did not reflect what we are used to seeing in a restaurant setting. IE: Beef Welington.

We don't usually go to buffets but was forced to go there many times during this cruise. I can only describe it as sub standard at best.

In previous reviews its mentioned deck 4 had a virus. Well don't leave out deck 7, our entire family spent from Monday to Friday with this same virus, as well as many other cabins on our deck. I was the first in our family to recover and I agree the sanitation level on this ship was kicked up to max. I tryed to use room service to get jello for my family and what a project that created. It only took an hour and a half to get it and the young lady I spoke to on the phone wasn't going to deliver it unless we were quaranteened. Our saving grace was our cabin steward I never seen anyone so concerned and so helpful. Kudos to him.

My family and I are going to think twice before booking another Carnival cruise. Their quality and service has gone to pot.

Publication Date: 12/23/12
Read the Bahamas ports review by mark g
More Carnival Miracle Cruise Reviews