Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by lkscruise: One fun ship!

lkscruise
Member Since 2011

Family & Children 1.0

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Bahamas Cruises

One fun ship!

Sail Date: December 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

Embarkation: I was a little nervous after we received a letter that there would be a delay due to increased Norovirus on the previous cruise. However, we were not too delayed, received a small credit per person, and none of us became sick.

On board Experience: overall the staff did everything in their way to meet our expectations. The camp carnival staff went above and beyond, as did the house keeping staff.

Food: I did get tired of pizza and dogs on the lido deck, as that was all that was available to me for lunch by the time my child was done napping. But only due to my own fault, as i could have ordered room service. the main dining food was pretty good, although i felt that it seemed slightly under staffed in comparison to other cruises we have been on.

Entertainment: The dancing show was very typical. The hypnotist was awesome, as was the comedy acts.

Pools: Pools were never too crowded, nor were the decks.

Ports of call: Nassau and More Port canaveral are great ports of call. Freeport is very depressing, industrialized, and seems like all building have barbed wire around them. The beach there was fine, but as far as I'm concerned that is about all i could see fit to do there.

Disembarkation: A total nightmare. delayed several hours due to people who live outside of the US not going to the lounge for their customs. very frustrating, but probably not Carnival's cault.

Overall had a wonderful and fun family vacation with carnival. Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Miracle Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Miracle Balcony Verandah 7244

7244 a great end cabbin with a nice size balcony

Found freeport depressing, and too industrialized. It certainly does not give off the tropical paradise vibe.
Read 775 Freeport Reviews

We took a private taxi to the beach near atlantis and had a fabulous time.
Read 2629 Nassau Reviews

We took a taxi on our own to cocoa beach. very relaxing!