Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by amstelncv: breeze dec 8

Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Eastern Caribbean Cruises

breeze dec 8

Sail Date: December 2012

Embark was easy on the ship by 12:45. Went right to room it was ready, luggage made it about 6:00pm for us. So bring small carry on. We did so it was fine. Others in our group had luggage earlier. We thought ours might have been in the naughty room but it made it fine.

Food was great but we have found that carnival does not use as much salt and pepper as we like so just add your own. We had a full ship and never waited more than 10 min for any food. Maybe 15 min for fat jimmy's sea side bbq. Hope they extend the hours of that as it was great.
Main dinning was a little slow. So we skipped it a few night's.

Entertainment :
live music and games going on through out ship most of the time. Diva show good, Brits skip it unless you have kids under 10. Really cheesey.
Ship layout was easy but many struggled. Just remember you can go the length of the ship on deck 4,5,10,1, and 2.

Tipping policy onboard:
I don't like it, the people you tip have to More share tips with others you don't see. I think people we don't see should get a salary. If I don't see them to tip them myself they should be on a salary so people don't steal from them. If I give a guy five buck's I want to know that guy has five buck's.
With the current policy's I think people should only be able to remove the portion from the individual who the felt was not up to par. Its really more of a service fee than a tip as it is there salary not extra.
But I would have to say we had a great time .. Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Breeze 1433

We don't spend lots on our room. It cuts into our fun money we only sleep and change in our room. Beds we're nice and comfortable. Room was clean and had space for our luggage. Inside riviera deck.

See Antigua by sea excursion was fun. Well worth the money. Snorkeling was just so so. Food drinks and tour great. Music, dancing and great staff.
Read 808 Antigua Reviews

Glass Bottom Boat

(4)
Fun for kids, book on your own price negotiate boat side. Nice tour saw some interesting fish.

Took a cab and ferry to St. Johns. Went to trunk bay, we loved it. This will cost $50.00 a person on your own. $20.00 per child. Snorkeling great.
Read 2342 St. Thomas Reviews

Cane garden bay was a nice calm beach. Wanted to do smugglers cove but was to windy for good snorkeling that day. Shopping no so good so skip it and relax on the beach. Run factory was not much to it only go if you are going to cane garden bay anyway.
Read 502 Tortola Reviews