Carnival Magic Cruise Review by faded1234

Member Name: faded1234
Cruise Date: November 2012
Embarkation: Galveston
Cabin Category: 4F
See More About: Carnival Magic Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+
        10-12 3.0
        16+ 5+

The Magic never ends...
Being past cruisers, as well as having been on this ship before everything ran pretty smoothly the whole week. We helped many people find their way around the ship and we enjoyed knowing where everything was.

The Carnival Magic is truly a wonderful ship in my opinion. I don't understand how people can leave bad reviews... Having been on the ship twice now I can honestly say it's amazing. Yes of course there is always the little things, but sometimes you must overlook the little things because you're on vacation.

Embarkation ran smoothly, we were on the boat early, maybe by around noonish? Maybe even earlier. We enjoyed lunch on the lido deck and had a lovely afternoon.

Depending on the time of year you go, the ship may be more crowded, but hey, just ignore them, you're there to have fun. Not to be upset at people you will most likely never see again.

The food was amazing, as well as our servers in the Northern Lights dinning room! It was so sad on the last night, having to say goodbye. Honestly the service throughout the whole ship has greatly improved since last year, because I certainly had some complaints last year, but this time around I have zero complaints.

Our room steward was the nicest! He introduced him self the very first day... He actually scared me but that's okay. Antonio was the best. We were on deck 7 in the room 7398.

There is always something to do. So if you're bored then it's your own fault for not finding something. The Latin Deck Party on Lido deck was the best!

Also we used the Children programs for the 12 year old, he was in Circle C. However the director Rachel was very rude in my opinion. I know my brother and all of his friends did not like her. We also used Club 02 and the director in there was very nice, his name was Seth. Aside from the little things though, the clubs are a great way for your kids to meet new people their own age.

Debarkation was easy. We were lucky and got tags with the number 1 so we were the first people after self carry off to get off the ship.

Overall the trip was wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better time. It really was amazing. We're already planning our next cruise for next year! (:

Publication Date: 12/17/12