Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by CRUISEBOY305: Great Quicky Cruise

Compare Prices on Majesty of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

Great Quicky Cruise

Sail Date: December 2012
Destination: Bahamas

Majasty may be an oldie but definetly a goodie. This was my second time on Majesty of the Seas. She is a great ship with lots to offer for a short weekend cruise. I am well traveled. Been on many cruises on Carnival,Celebrity,Norwegian and Royal. Royal Caribbean has always been my favortie crusie line.

THE SHIP
The ship itself is 20 years old and she may look old on the outside, she's pretty well kept on the inside. Plenty of venues to hangout and grab a drink. My favorite spot on every RC ship in the Schooner Bar. Paul our Bar tender was amazing. Always remembred our drinks, We always went to him. There aren't many dining venues on Majesty compared to other ships. Just the Windjammer and the MDR. There's also a Comapss Deli which has pretty good Soups and Sandwichs. Theres a Johnny Rockets which is not my favorite, and Sorrentos which is good for a late night pizza run.

OUR ROOM
We had a superior ocean room on deck. Our cabin was perfect. Great size compaired More to other cabins on this ship. Last time I was on the ship I had a Junior Suite which isn't really worth the extra money. Balconies don't even look down on the water thats why I just stayed with the SO cabin this time.

COCO CAY
I love Coco Cay. One of my favorite private ports next to Labadee. Great day to just lay on the beach and relax.

NASSAU
I've been to Nassau several times so I really don't do any tours. There's a restaurant called "The Poop Deck" near atlantis that me and my friends goto. I would highly recommend getting some lunch here. The Lobster tail in amazing and the conch fritters are good too.

Majesty was a great cruise. I prefer her over Carnival or NCL. We're already booked to go on this cruise again next year. Same cabin. Hopefully we'll have the same experience. I've never had a bad cruise with Royal Caribbean and I hope to never have one. Less

Read more Majesty of the Seas cruise reviews >>