Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by thesparrows: Carnival is BAD, BAD, BAD

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean Cruises

Carnival is BAD, BAD, BAD

Sail Date: December 2012
Destination: Southern Caribbean

I sailed on the Carnival Breeze Dec 2-8 2012. It was the worst experience of my life. I sailed with Disney 2 times prior to this and Carnival doesn't hold a candle to Disney, you definitely get what you pay for!

The Farhenheit "premium" restaurant on the ship is disgusting!! I got greasy chicken, a watery Caesar salad and an undercooked potato. The buffet is severely understaffed and offers the same food everyday. The only food on the ship worth mentioning is Guy's Burger Joint and Pizza Pirate but be prepared to wait in long, long lines.

Never go to the ships "hospital". I went to get my husband Pepto Bismo because it is not sold in any on board stores for his hangover and they told me he needed to come get an exam before they could administer him Pepto, yes Pepto! He went for his exam and they ended up quarantining him for 24 hrs! They said he may infect the whole ship and start an outbreak. I didn't know a hangover was contagious. They sent Hazmat to our room and More would only allow him jello and broth through room service. Then, because of wind we couldn't dock in Grand Turk so we had another long day on the lovely Breeze.

The ship itself is nice and new but it is poorly ran and operated. I just checked my credit card and saw that they over billed me. I called and was told because of "satellites overseas" they cannot access my account at this time....whatever that means. Very unsatisfied. Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

I had no experience here because the captain said that it was too windy to dock so we completely missed the island. I think the captain did not have enough experience.

Jamaica was very nice. My friends got seperated from my family and ended up on a bad beach. We went to Doctor's Cave, I highly recommend that. The islanders are like vultures though!