Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Brandygirl14: Overall a Good Cruise

Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Overall a Good Cruise

Sail Date: December 2012

Overall we had a good time on the cruise. Our balcony room was very nice and our room steward Arif was exceptional. He took care of everything without being asked. Our room was always clean, we always had enough towels, and yes we did have a different towel animal each night.

We always ate in the Blush dining room and that had its good and bad moments. When we booked the cruise we requested to be seated with other people at a larger table because we like the conversation and meeting new people. We were sat at a table for two against a divider wall. Behind me was the area where the waiters cleaned and stocked the dirty plates and behind my husband was where the waiters placed the meals to be served. My husband almost got whacked in the head a few times by the trays. We felt like we were being punished and were seated at the time out table. After the second night we spoke to the Assistant Maitre D and asked to be moved and he was able to find us seats at a table for More eight. It was like night and day. We had so much fun and met some great people. Our waiter, Kaz was the best waiter we have had on any cruise. His assistant, Ivaylo, was terrific. That made up for the fact that the food was so-so.

The ports we ok. We had to miss Grand Turk which was a disappointment. Jamaica and Nassau were nice.

As far as the ship itself, it was very nice. It had everything that you would want on a ship, but I guess I expected more because it was a new ship. For me it just did not have that WOW factor. It was just very nice. Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Breeze 9282

We booked a private tour guide. We went to Dunn's Rivers Falls and river tubing. The Falls were fun except for the vendors on your way out. They were very aggressive. We could have done without the tubing. we did stop at Scotchies and had real good Jamaican BBQ.
Read 486 Falmouth Reviews

Atlantis

(4)
The beach that we were allowed on with this tour was ok. It had more vendors trying to sell things than I thought there would be on a private beach. We walked around the property after the beach and that was very nice.