Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Dazormiq: Fun, but not great

Overall Member Rating

Fun, but not great

Sail Date: December 2012
Destination: Bahamas

I do have to say the breeze was a nice ship. There is a lot of stuff to do and a LOT of booze to drink. However being a non-drinker and a non-gambler the "fun" can be kinda limited. I ended up doing a lot of trivia games (Kate was great btw) and bean bag toss. The hasbro game show was fun to watch, the comedy shows were boring, and the playlist shows were too full to even get to see.

We were supposed to stop at three ports, grand Turk, Jamaica, and Nassau. We had to skip Grand Turk because of high winds. So we got an extra day at sea. I understand that Mother Nature doesn't always cooperate, but an alternate port would have been nice. Jamaica was nice and Nassau was nice as well. There were a bunch of excursions to choose from at all ports, however I found them to be all priced quite high. Maybe I have not been on enough cruises to know if this is a common thing or not.

The food I was very not impressed with. I swear the buffet areas were closed more than they More were open. Nothing tasted overly good nor did I want to go back for more. The exception was a raspberry sauce that we put on a lemon cake thing. That was really really good. Other than that, ehh.

I liked the movies at night. Those were fun. Less

Published 12/12/12

1 Helpful Vote

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Bahamas Cruises

Cabin review:

Beds hard as rocks, stewards were great, really needs a clock.

Dazormiq
Member Since 2012
1 Forum Post
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X