Carnival UNspirited.: Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by cruzytwo
Overall Member Rating
Destination: South Pacific
Embarkation: Sydney (Australia)
* Well organised but should have rung alarm bells when we saw so many kids !!!!!
* Luggage was prompt delivery.
* Departure was very late. They should know how long it takes to load the ship.
* Just ordinary. Poor toiletries. Plenty of storage space.
* Cabin attendant was not the friendliest of people, not up to standard of previous cruise liners.
* Absolutely pathetic. Attended by the show staff (Dancers, etc.) Not computerised and books are hidden by computer terminals in front of book cases.
* Very poor.
* Still haven't seen the Captain and only heard him once give a ship's update.
* We had no idea where we were.
* Ship's navigation map was pathetic.
* Ran amok, yelling and shouting and generally disturbing what little peace could be found.
* No supervision by either ships staff or (in many cases) parents.
* How can kids be allowed More in the Casino??? and right at the tables.
* Is this not against the law?????
* Conspicuous by their absence. They had it easy on this cruise.
* Why weren't they out controlling the kids????
* No deck chairs on the promenade deck.
* The Nouveau was very good and staff excellent.
* Very poor in all other venues.
DRINKS AND BEVERAGES.
* Coffee was poor and served in PAPER!!!!!!CUPS at coffee shops.
* Alcoholic beverages were average cruise prices.
ENTERTAINMENT AND PRODUCTION SHOWS.
* Entertainment was very poor when compared to other cruises.
* Comedy Club was smutty.
* Nothing suitable. Mostly only Trivia. Not what we are used to.
* No guest speakers.
TENDERS AND ISLAND LANDING.
* Tendering was very good.
* Ship's arrival and departure times should be extended to allow more time ashore.
ON BOARD SHOPS.
* Clinique prices very good. (Wife Happy).
* Excellent. Best setup of any cruise we have been on.
CRUISE DIRECTOR (WHAT??????).
* Completely useless.
* Excellent. Quickest we have ever gotten off a ship.
CRUISE REVIEW FORMS.
* None to be had. Are Carnival afraid of bad feedback????? Less
For Families, Great but for Re...
Best Family Holiday Ever!