Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by cruzytwo: Carnival UNspirited.
Member Since 2012
Compare Prices on Carnival Spirit South Pacific Cruises
* Well organised but should have rung alarm bells when we saw so many kids !!!!!
* Luggage was prompt delivery.
* Departure was very late. They should know how long it takes to load the ship.
* Just ordinary. Poor toiletries. Plenty of storage space.
* Cabin attendant was not the friendliest of people, not up to standard of previous cruise liners.
* Absolutely pathetic. Attended by the show staff (Dancers, etc.) Not computerised and books are hidden by computer terminals in front of book cases.
* Very poor.
* Still haven't seen the Captain and only heard him once give a ship's update.
* We had no idea where we were.
* Ship's navigation map was pathetic.
* Ran amok, yelling and shouting and generally disturbing what little peace could be found.
* No supervision by either ships staff or (in many cases) parents.
* How can kids be allowed More in the Casino??? and right at the tables.
* Is this not against the law?????
* Conspicuous by their absence. They had it easy on this cruise.
* Why weren't they out controlling the kids????
* No deck chairs on the promenade deck.
* The Nouveau was very good and staff excellent.
* Very poor in all other venues.
DRINKS AND BEVERAGES.
* Coffee was poor and served in PAPER!!!!!!CUPS at coffee shops.
* Alcoholic beverages were average cruise prices.
ENTERTAINMENT AND PRODUCTION SHOWS.
* Entertainment was very poor when compared to other cruises.
* Comedy Club was smutty.
* Nothing suitable. Mostly only Trivia. Not what we are used to.
* No guest speakers.
TENDERS AND ISLAND LANDING.
* Tendering was very good.
* Ship's arrival and departure times should be extended to allow more time ashore.
ON BOARD SHOPS.
* Clinique prices very good. (Wife Happy).
* Excellent. Best setup of any cruise we have been on.
CRUISE DIRECTOR (WHAT??????).
* Completely useless.
* Excellent. Quickest we have ever gotten off a ship.
CRUISE REVIEW FORMS.
* None to be had. Are Carnival afraid of bad feedback????? Less
Read more Carnival Spirit cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Spirit Review >>
Cabin review: Carnival Spirit Balcony Verandah 7171
Cabin on a par with other cruise liners. Poor toiletries. Plenty of drawer and hanging space. Air conditioner very noisy.
First cruise with Celebrity bu...
First time cruisers, long time...
Grand suite room 6217
40th birthday group cruise on ...
Absolutely loved it!