Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by lovetosail48

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by lovetosail48
Jewel of the Seas
Jewel of the Seas
Member Name: lovetosail48
Cruise Date: December 2012
Embarkation: Tampa
Cabin Category: M
See More About: Jewel of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals

A Jewel of a time
I love the atrium and open feel of this ship. It was decorated for Christmas

and looked spectacular.

I booked a GTY room so you get whatever. I was very happy with my room I like to sleep late, interior is always my choice due to darkness of the room.

Plenty of space, lots of hangers, great location.

There can not be a more accommodating and friendly crew anywhere. Just waited on me completely. Even at the WJ for breakfast and lunch, I was remembered and it made me smile.

The food seemed better then my recent cruises on Freedom of Seas and Monarch.

2nd seating was only 1/3 full- other places to dine I suppose.

Ports of Cayman always wonderful and Cozumel, a hoot. I just ignore the sales pitches. I walk to town took me about 45 min, not impossible to do. I have been to both numerous times, but still enjoy them.

This ship is lovely,fun things to do include trivia, sexy man contest,hairy chest contest, volley ball against crew,lots of music.. This cruise had a MJ Thriller surprise dance by passengers, it was wonderful!!

You will enjoy the ship and the passengers area mix of ages, so all will be welcome.

Publication Date: 12/12/12