Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by Too blessed to be stressed

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by Too blessed to be stressed
Carnival Triumph
Cabin Category: 8N
        16+ 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Good getaway.
Embarkation and debarkation was easy enough no complaints there.

My room 9257 stunk in the bathroom. Sewer smell coming up from drain, could be because the fan was broke. I did not notice the fan did not come on until the last day. Kept door shut did not smell it through out entire cabin. Great cabin steward. Loved the towel animals every night, because we are 15 year old came with us, she still enjoyed coming in to see what would be there each night.

Best food on boat is for sure the dinning room. Had my time dinning and never waited. Favorite part of dinner was always the appetizers. Breakfast at the buffet was great every morning. But the buffet for lunch was not good. All salads was mayo based and seem to taste alike. Not other flavor. Just all around worst buffet of all my cruises. Burgers was good, chili fries was great.

Favorite dessert was bitter n blanc. Deli was good.

First year for daughter to be in club O2. She had a blast and met some good kids to hang out with. All the teens were very respectful.

I was sitting on the balcony talking to my daughter when I thought I saw something it was two huge whales swimming by. What a thrill my husband grabbed out to binoculars and we watched them until you could not see them anymore.

That was the highlight of the trip. I port we had 2 bottle nose dolphins playing outside our balcony.

Husband lost a huge amount of money in the casino. He will not tell me how much exactly.

The shows seemed like all the rest I've seen. Didn't actually watch them just a quick walk by.

The best thing was the family comedy shows they had everyday. Very funny just goes to show you don't have the be nasty to get a laugh.

Cozumel: Went to mr. sanchos. Did all inclusive. Nice time. Only problem was the water toys was not included in the AI. Did not understand that.

Publication Date: 12/09/12