Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by Too blessed to be stressed: Good getaway.

Carnival Triumph 4
Too blessed to be stressed
Member Since 2006
563 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Good getaway.

Sail Date: November 2012
Embarkation: Galveston

Embarkation and debarkation was easy enough no complaints there.

My room 9257 stunk in the bathroom. Sewer smell coming up from drain, could be because the fan was broke. I did not notice the fan did not come on until the last day. Kept door shut did not smell it through out entire cabin. Great cabin steward. Loved the towel animals every night, because we are 15 year old came with us, she still enjoyed coming in to see what would be there each night.

Best food on boat is for sure the dinning room. Had my time dinning and never waited. Favorite part of dinner was always the appetizers. Breakfast at the buffet was great every morning. But the buffet for lunch was not good. All salads was mayo based and seem to taste alike. Not other flavor. Just all around worst buffet of all my cruises. Burgers was good, chili fries was great.
Favorite dessert was bitter n blanc. Deli was good.

First year for daughter to be in club O2. She had a blast and met some good More kids to hang out with. All the teens were very respectful.

I was sitting on the balcony talking to my daughter when I thought I saw something it was two huge whales swimming by. What a thrill my husband grabbed out to binoculars and we watched them until you could not see them anymore.
That was the highlight of the trip. I port we had 2 bottle nose dolphins playing outside our balcony.

Husband lost a huge amount of money in the casino. He will not tell me how much exactly.

The shows seemed like all the rest I've seen. Didn't actually watch them just a quick walk by.

The best thing was the family comedy shows they had everyday. Very funny just goes to show you don't have the be nasty to get a laugh.

Cozumel: Went to mr. sanchos. Did all inclusive. Nice time. Only problem was the water toys was not included in the AI. Did not understand that. Less

Published 12/09/12

Read more Carnival Triumph cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Triumph Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Triumph Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 8N9257 Aft-View Extended Balcony

9257 stinks on bathroom smells like sewer. Fan was not working maybe that was why. The smell was coming up through the floor and shower drain.Could not smell it with the bathroom door shut. Loved the pull down bed out of the ceiling for DD. Balcony was great.

Read All Aft-View Extended Balcony (8N) Reviews >>

Just took a taxi to Mr. Sanchos. Paid 16 for 3 of us to get there. Paid all inclusive price when we arrived. Don't know that it was worth the 50 for adult and 40 for teen. We don't drink. The water toys were not included in that price, that wanted 12 more dollars to do that. We opted out. The Guacamole was delish. the coconut shrimp was not. Over cooked. We paid 15 PP for the banana boat ride. Kayaking was fun and included. a couple fish is the water they came only in white and clear colors. Need to feed them to keep you from chasing them down. The allow this with fussing at you.
Read 4713 Cozumel Reviews

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X