Vision of the Seas- Nov. 23-Dec 03, 2012: Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by habsexpos
Overall Member Rating
Vision of the Seas- Nov. 23-Dec 03, 2012
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Embarkation: Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)
- Embarkation very quick and smooth
- 45 minutes from pier arrival to lunch at the Windjammer
- Ship was clean and ready for passengers
- Room was promptly ready at 1 PM
- Luggage arrived shortly after
- Entertainment and music selection was excellent
- Many passengers voiced their satisfaction for the cruise
- RCCL need to review some port destinations. Roseau, Domenica was dirty and the port was far from the city centre.
- Disembarkation was quick and without issue
- Nice relaxing cruise on a small ship
- Surpassed expectations
- Royal Caribbean should look at their staffing levels at key customer contact areas
- Customer Focused Quality training should be given to Guest Services employees. Less
GREAT CHOICE for Southern Cari...
Newer is not better
C- For Wheelchair Accessibilit...