Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by MarcsSharon: Great trip

Overall Member Rating

Great trip

Sail Date: November 2012
Destination: Southern Caribbean

People can always find fault with things if they want to. I choose not to and had a great time on the Caribbean Princess. Princess runs like a well oiled machine.

We were in our cabin by 12:15. A balcony mid-ship, was just perfect. The room was spotless - as was the balcony. In fact, I was impressed with the whole ship.

We liked the NON production shows. I think its time Princess shakes up the production shows - they are so corny. We had a great comic - a really great illusionist, who we had seen on Americas Got Talent and enjoyed a guy named Tom Franek at the Crooners Bar.

Our fellow cruisers were very active and enjoyed all the trivia and games with the staff. The Cruise Director, Dan was really good.

Food was good - like I said - I don't look to find fault - its only food. We ate in the Crown Grill for $25/person and it was worth every cent.

Ship had some mechanical problems, so we got into Curacao 3 hours late...big deal...we still saw More everything we wanted to see. Take this cruise - it was great. Less

Published 12/03/12

Read more Caribbean Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Caribbean Princess Review >>

Compare Prices on Caribbean Princess Southern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: BAc410 Balcony

Caribe 410 - perfect mid-ship cabin. Big balcony with 2 chairs, footrests and table. We were able to take the stairs to get to everything we wanted.

Read All Balcony (BA) Reviews >>

We got on "The Banana Bus", $20/person and got a 2 hour tour of the island. Really pretty. Next visit - will look for some fun things to do.
Read 995 Aruba Reviews

Nothing great here. We hired a private van tour at the dock for $25/person.
Read 702 Curacao Reviews

Compare Prices on Caribbean Princess Southern Caribbean Cruises

Member Since 2010
84 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X