Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by lovetosail48: Lively ship, great coffee

Compare Prices on Majesty of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

Lively ship, great coffee

Sail Date: October 2012
Destination: Bahamas

This is the sister to Monarch of the Seas but updated.
Rooms are redone with flat screen TV, nicer beds, public areas are more modern, bathroom fixtures in public are bowl style sinks- very chic.
I love great, strong coffee and it can be had in WJ!!
Fun crowd, passengers more European than other RCI I have sailed, announcements in 5 languages, like on Costa.
Food on MDR was Ok this new menu ia ll over now--sadly many people are opting for WJ and the waiters are left to have their income hit by this. I was at a table for 8 and I was the only one who came, ever!! This was a first for me in my 42 years of cruising.
Nassau is fun, the new strawmarket is not the old deal it was. COCO Cay was passed by due to impending Sandy and Key West, a truly fun, funky place was cut short so we could be ahead of Sandy.
The last night was very rocky, the farewell show was cancelled due to safety concerns.
Shows that were held were great, comedian cracked me up, love and More marriage is always entertaining. Kareoke had some surprisingly good singers.
Well worth the deals that were available such a warm wonderful crew, fun fellow cruisers and nicely appointed rooms. Less

Read more Majesty of the Seas cruise reviews >>