Carnival Glory Cruise Review by KARLATX

Member Name: KARLATX
Cruise Date: November 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 8B
See More About: Carnival Glory Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Value-for-Money 5+

Glory after dry dock
Flew into Miami day of the cruise and took the SAS shuttle to the port.Getting on board was quick and easy because we filled out all the immigration forms on the net prior to the cruise.

Immediately went to Longboards for fish and chips and Bouillabaisse all were very good.

Took the spa tour and hubby got a free facial and I got a free hairdo,it was great.

Everyone we met on board from staff to other cruisers were so friendly you couldn't help but have a good time.

Ports of call were Nassau and Freeport.Beach in Nassau at the Hilton were nice,Freeport was a straw market not much else,beach was ok.

We did the Latin dance party the first night and the white hot disco the second both were a lot of fun with lots of people having a good time.

Did the steakhouse food is as good as previous reviewers have mentioned but what really surprised me was Guy's burgers.I am not a big burger fan but these were to die for so I had them on a daily basis.

The balcony room was great will never sail without a balcony.It had a fridge decent size bath room and queen size bed,very nice. We were in room 6273 close to elevators that take you down to level 0 to disembark for shore excursions or to level 3 to go thru custom so the cabin to me was in a good location. The room had a queen bed slightly firmer than my liking but comfy. The balcony was small with 2 chairs and a small table which was great for morning coffee or breakfast.We left the door open at night to hear the ocean it was great. Bathroom was of decent size with the typical amenities of toothpaste,a razor and a couple of packets of shampoo.On the shower wall typical Carnival shower and shampoo dispensers.

Bathroom did have adequate shelf spacing so all of my toiletries from home were out and within reach. Decent closet and under bed space for storing suite cases after we unpacked.

Mini fridge was great for keeping drinks cool but you have to ask your cabin steward to unlock it and take out the mini bar items inside.

Getting off the boat again quick and easy as we took our own luggage off and we were off the boat in 15 min with SAS transportation at the port ready to take us back to FLL airport.

Already planning my next cruise with Carnival.

Publication Date: 12/02/12