Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by shady54

Member Name: shady54
Cruise Date: November 2012
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Cabin Category: 8B
See More About: Carnival Freedom Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

What a great cruise on the Carnival Freedom
Just returned Sunday, November 25th, 2012 from a eight day cruise aboard the Carnival Freedom to the Southern Caribbean. It was Thanksgiving and the ship had over 3,000 guest aboard not including the 1,200 crew members. I was expecting it to be crowded but to my surprise I found that it wasn't. Anytime you decide to eat on the Lido deck you expect some lines so that wasn't a problem. Carnival went out of its way to keep everyone entertained during the time we were on board the Freedom.

The port of calls were excellent. The Freedom is a beautiful ship. Well kept and clean. I have cruised on the Dream and Glory and I rate it right up there with both of them. The staff and crew were very friendly offering assistance anytime it was needed. I would definitely recommend the Carnival Freedom to anyone that is planning on taking a cruise.

The wife and I drove from North Carolina to Fort Lauderdale and arrived at our Hotel for the night. We stayed at the Roadway Inn and Suites where we had parked our car right outside the hotel during our cruise. We were taken to Port Everglades on Saturday morning around 10:30 a.m. and were on board the Freedom by 11:30 a.m. Like I said earlier the entire cruise was exceptional. I enjoyed all the Ports we stopped at. My favorites being Curacao and Aruba. Our time on the ship was very enjoyable. I thought the food was very good with a good selection each night. Ate at the steak house one night and that was good also. Arrived back in Port Everglades on Sunday. Got called off the ship at 7:00 a.m. and was back at our Hotel and on the road home by 8:30 a.m.

Publication Date: 12/01/12