SuperStar Virgo Cruise Review by A_Dasgupta

Cruise Date: November 2012
Embarkation: Singapore
Destination: Asia
Cabin Category: BAL
See More About: SuperStar Virgo Cruise Reviews | Asia Cruise Reviews | Star Cruises Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
        7-9 5.0
Shore Excursions 5+

Ship Facts: SuperStar Virgo Review (by Cruise Critic!)
Good Cruise : bad management during disembarkment at SGP
The first point is that they kept the Passport while on board. We have travelled to Malaysia Shore excursion without a passport in hand. This is grossly illegal. Even while we travelled to Malaysia, there is no immigration stamp on out Passport, despite of having valid Malaysia VISA.

The main problem started when it is time to disembark at Singapore while returning back to Singapore. The Bill settlement took a very very long time. They have instruct us to vacate the room at 12-noon. But the Bil Clearance and Passport return was completed around 2pm. (For for 2 hours my family with kid was forced to stay in the 7th floor, with no food being served.)

Even after return of the passport, they were not allowing me to meet my family and was forcing me to disembark directly from the 6th floor. After lot of persuasion, and telling that my family is sitting there in 7th floor, they allowed me very reluctantly to go to 7th floor.

There are virtually no co-operation during disembarkment at Singapore. Entire thing is in mesh and unorganised.

Otherwise the cruise is a great one, and we all have enjoyed a lot.

Publication Date: 11/29/12