SuperStar Virgo Cruise Review by A_Dasgupta: Good Cruise : bad management during disembarkment at SGP

A_Dasgupta
Member Since 2012

Family & Children 5.0

Good Cruise : bad management during disembarkment at SGP

Sail Date: November 2012
Destination: Asia
Embarkation: Singapore

The first point is that they kept the Passport while on board. We have travelled to Malaysia Shore excursion without a passport in hand. This is grossly illegal. Even while we travelled to Malaysia, there is no immigration stamp on out Passport, despite of having valid Malaysia VISA.

The main problem started when it is time to disembark at Singapore while returning back to Singapore. The Bill settlement took a very very long time. They have instruct us to vacate the room at 12-noon. But the Bil Clearance and Passport return was completed around 2pm. (For for 2 hours my family with kid was forced to stay in the 7th floor, with no food being served.)

Even after return of the passport, they were not allowing me to meet my family and was forcing me to disembark directly from the 6th floor. After lot of persuasion, and telling that my family is sitting there in 7th floor, they allowed me very reluctantly to go to 7th floor.

There are virtually no co-operation during More disembarkment at Singapore. Entire thing is in mesh and unorganised.

Otherwise the cruise is a great one, and we all have enjoyed a lot. Less

Read more SuperStar Virgo cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's SuperStar Virgo Review >>

Cabin review: SuperStar Virgo 10578

The Bella Vista Food is excellent. Better than the Mediterian Buffet. The staff there is very very co-operative. My Special thanks to a Philipino / Indonesian girl there called 'Ria'. She is really excellent amongst the lot. All other staffs are also very co-operative.

City Tour

(5)
Well planned Shore excursion. However, little evening (after dusk) at KL Twin Tower, with additional 15 minutes more there, is required to view the KL Twin Towers in night lightings.

The disembarkment process on return to Singapore is poorly unorganised.