Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Markers333: Epic doesn't disappoint

Rates
Value for Money

Epic doesn't disappoint

Sail Date: November 2012

Enjoyed our Caribbean cruise on the Epic. It was Thanksgiving week so we were prepared for lots of children. I must say that NCL has a good handle on their kid program and kept the little angels very busy. This cruise had over 1200 kids.
Embark - easy, fast Debark - easy , fast. Off the ship by 7:30 am

Because I've read so many reviews of the Epic before going, I just wanted to touch on a few items I was concerned about. I've cruised a lot and if you realize we are all one little city for a week, it's very easy for things to go awry.

The service was outstanding. There wasn't one time that if I had an issue or needed something that these crew members would take care of it.

Food at the cirque show - very good, served hot and on time. A combination of filet and shrimp. Most people would not eat this well at home

Smoke in the casino - not bad, as they have air circulation that is good. I'm allergic to direct smoke so if it was More tolerable for me, it wasn't too bad

Small rooms - fortunately we had a balcony that was designated handicap so it was approx 246 sq ft
It was larger than a mini suite and the balcony was huge, three Times the size of the balcony next door. Cabin 10275, wow. And only a BE cat balcony

Adult areas - we heard the waiters in Spice H2O enforcing the rule which was very much appreciated. We could relax and read and it was never overcrowded.

If you want to experience a mega ship, this one will keep you busy And happy. Enjoy ! Less

Published 11/29/12

Read more Norwegian Epic cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Epic Review >>

Cabin review: BE10275 Balcony

10275. Huge cabin and balcony in close proximity to elevator. No noise, rooms above and below

Read All Balcony (BE) Reviews >>

Sea Lion Swim

Loved this tour, very small group, personal

Compare Prices on Norwegian Epic Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Have you taken a cruise before?
Thank you!