Become a Cruise Insider
Tips, deals and more in your inbox.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by WmTF3: Best ship we've been on

Oasis of the Seas 5
WmTF3
Member Since 2012

Best ship we've been on

Sail Date: November 2012

Me and my wife flew into Miami on American. Stayed at LaQuinta North in maimi. Hotel was not that good, but only paid $81 a night. Cab from Hotel to Ft Lauderdale was $83.

Cruise check-in was smooth. We got there around 11 am and only took about 45 minutes to get on board.

The food was the best I ever had on royal Caribbean. The shows were the best I ever seen on Royal Caribbean.

Only thing I was unhappy about was the table size for dinner. I had requested a table of 8 to 10. and received a table of 6 but only one other couple showed up. More

Breakfast in the dinning room. I was put at a table by myself. I don't know why they didn't put me with other people... Less

Published 11/29/12

Read more Oasis of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Oasis of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: D114600

Our room was on deck 14 mid ship. We had a larger balcony than usual and on the first day our cabin steward got a lounge chair from the pool deck for us. Our room is right below the pool deck and on day 3 at 4:30 in the morning the cleaning crew woke me up by dragging stacks of chairs across the floor above our room. I would recommend getting a room on the 12th deck. No deck 13 on ship.

Walked downtown area had lunch and shopped
Read 3400 Cozumel Reviews

Did dune buggy ride. Had a good time. shopped some.
Read 542 Falmouth Reviews

Beach, Sun, Warm water....
Read 469 Labadee Reviews