Oasis of the Seas 5

“Best ship we've been on”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas

WmTF3
Member Since 2012

Overall Member Rating

Me and my wife flew into Miami on American. Stayed at LaQuinta North in maimi. Hotel was not that good, but only paid $81 a night. Cab from Hotel to Ft Lauderdale was $83.

Cruise check-in was smooth. We got there around 11 am and only took about 45 minutes to get on board.

The food was the best I ever had on royal Caribbean. The shows were the best I ever seen on Royal Caribbean.

Only thing I was unhappy about was the table size for dinner. I had requested a table of 8 to 10. and received a table of 6 but only one other couple showed up. More

Breakfast in the dinning room. I was put at a table by myself. I don't know why they didn't put me with other people... Less

Oasis of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: November 2012
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Large Balcony

D114600
Our room was on deck 14 mid ship. We had a larger balcony than usual and on the first day our cabin steward got a lounge chair from the pool deck for us. Our room is right below the pool deck and on day 3 at 4:30 in the morning the cleaning crew woke me up by dragging stacks of chairs across the floor above our room. I would recommend getting a room on the 12th deck. No deck 13 on ship.

Walked downtown area had lunch and shopped
Read 4533 Cozumel Reviews

Did dune buggy ride. Had a good time. shopped some.
Read 786 Falmouth Reviews

Beach, Sun, Warm water....
Read 828 Labadee Reviews

Published 11/29/12

Helpful? Thank WmTF3
Read Cruise Critic's Oasis of the Seas Review

Oasis of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?