“Best ship we've been on”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas

WmTF3 Oasis of the Seas 5 Best ship we've been on
WmTF3
Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Me and my wife flew into Miami on American. Stayed at LaQuinta North in maimi. Hotel was not that good, but only paid $81 a night. Cab from Hotel to Ft Lauderdale was $83. Cruise check-in was smooth. We got there around 11 am and only took about 45 minutes to get on board. Our room was on deck 14 mid ship. We had a larger balcony than usual and on the first day our cabin steward got a lounge chair from the pool deck for us. Our room is right below the pool deck and on day 3 at 4:30 in the morning the cleaning crew woke me up by dragging stacks of chairs across the floor above our room. I would recommend getting a room on the 12th deck. No deck 13 on ship. The food was the best I ever had on royal Caribbean. The shows were the best I ever seen on Royal Caribbean. Only thing I was unhappy about was the table size for dinner. I had requested a table of 8 to 10. and received a table of 6 but only one other couple showed up. Breakfast in the dinning room. I was put at a table by myself. I don't know why they didn't put me with other people...
Oasis of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Oasis of the Seas Review
Oasis of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?