Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by Spheers

Cruise Date: November 2012
Embarkation: other
Destination: Transatlantic
Cabin Category: M
See More About: Mariner of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Transatlantic Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Transatlantic on Mariner of the Seas
I did not know what to expect of a trans Atlantic crossing with a number of sea days. There was nothing to worry about. I had a blast. Then there were all the freinds I made with Cruise Critic.

I have noticed Royal Carribean has cut back on a few items and is now charging for some things that were free like sodas but in this day and age they probably need to do that to continue providing cruises that we enjoy.

The rooms on Mariner of the Seas were the quietest I have ever had the pleasure to stay in. The sizes and service was what I have grown accustomed to but I never once heard my neighbors.

I also love cruising toward the west. Those extra 1 hour time changes were a treat and a blessing when needing that extra hour of sleep.

Again thank you Cruise Critic. You adopted me at he Sonya Hotel in Rome a week before we got aboard ship. I have never made so many freinds so fast and now I am a happy member as well.

Later-Loren