Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by hillcat79: 1st Cruise was nothing short of Amazing

hillcat79
Member Since 2012

1st Cruise was nothing short of Amazing

Sail Date: November 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Other

This was a great cruise. They stated 4 star but I thought it was 5 star, maybe I cant be honest because this was my first cruise!! Anyway, the room we stayed in Cat. 4 Ocean View was great. Just enough room for two people. Bathroom was great as well. Room was nice and clean, our attendant was always in there both days cleaning up for us...wow!! Just like a hotel room, he even folded our clothes up and placed them nicely on the edge of the bed!!

The boat was amazing, and once again maybe I cant be honest because this is my first cruise. But I will tell you this my next one, that boat better be right because this boat got my expectations high right now!!

Food was great, not that mean non beef or pork products but still great food. Shows were funny and great, casino was packed. Elevators were a little slow, but its a ship what can you expect!! lol,

Overall I will be taking this cruise again. But I wont if I cant get our same cabin, meaning cat.4 what a great More choice. We booked this trip on Group-On for the price $199 for two people it was great!! These other cruise ships better step their game up my next one will be Royal or Norwegian!! They need to show me something because Celebration Cruise line has spoiled me to death!! What a great boat,entertainment,food and fun it was. Also that Zimmerman guy is probably the reason we will be booking again, he has one of the best shows him the the magic guy!! Less

Read more Bahamas Celebration cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Bahamas Celebration Review >>

Cabin review: Bahamas Celebration 8422

We were in an Ocean View CAt 4 room and it had full size bed, nice ocean view and a great bathroom. no complaints here!! What a great room, I will not stay in anything smaller on my next cruise, that room size was perfect for a ship of that size!!

Beach Break

(3)
The Beach day was OK, we didn't spend that much time there. There was no one there! But that's because of the time of the year we went, however it was nice and quite. I fell asleep, it was great. They have Motorized water sports as well there, so you will have a great time.