Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by sunmomma1970: Wonderful Trip!

Liberty of the Seas 5
sunmomma1970
Member Since 2012

Overall Member Rating

Wonderful Trip!

Sail Date: November 2012

Just got back this morning from our cruise. Had an absolutely wonderful time and wanted to share that the Liberty of the Seas is the best. We saw all 3 shows - LOVED "Encore!" the ice show and "Saturday Night Fever", however we really disliked "Up In The Air". Ugh! My 10 year old liked it though.

The food was very good - our faves were the almond cookies and tirimisu in Sorrento's. Also, the antipasti at Sorrrentos was a great change of pace. The boat was very clean and the staff was so professional and helpful!

Our stateroom was ggod. I can't imagine being in the Forward part of the ship - Windjammer and the pool were in the aft and on level 11 so it was a breeze to run up the stairs and be right there. We did hear people complain about the elevators being slow, but we didn't notice it. My daughters used the teen club and the 9-11 aged kids club and were VERY sad to leave.

All in all a great vacation and have no complaints!! Less

Published 11/21/12

Read more Liberty of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Liberty of the Seas Review >>

Compare Prices on Liberty of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: K7403 Interior Stateroom

7403 - very quiet, lots of space, great closet space and nice sized bathroom. It was at the end of the hall and the walk could feel long, but I loved being on the 7th floor - don't go below 6 on this ship! I would book this room again for sure.

Read All Interior Stateroom (K) Reviews >>
sunmomma1970
Member Since 2012
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X