“Wonderful Trip!”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas

sunmomma1970 Liberty of the Seas 5 Wonderful Trip!
sunmomma1970
Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Just got back this morning from our cruise. Had an absolutely wonderful time and wanted to share that the Liberty of the Seas is the best. We saw all 3 shows - LOVED "Encore!" the ice show and "Saturday Night Fever", however we really disliked "Up In The Air". Ugh! My 10 year old liked it though. The food was very good - our faves were the almond cookies and tirimisu in Sorrento's. Also, the antipasti at Sorrrentos was a great change of pace. The boat was very clean and the staff was so professional and helpful! Our stateroom was ggod. I can't imagine being in the Forward part of the ship - Windjammer and the pool were in the aft and on level 11 so it was a breeze to run up the stairs and be right there. We did hear people complain about the elevators being slow, but we didn't notice it. My daughters used the teen club and the 9-11 aged kids club and were VERY sad to leave. All in all a great vacation and have no complaints!!
Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Interior Stateroom

K7403
7403 - very quiet, lots of space, great closet space and nice sized bathroom. It was at the end of the hall and the walk could feel long, but I loved being on the 7th floor - don't go below 6 on this ship! I would book this room again for sure.
Published 11/21/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Liberty of the Seas Review
Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?