Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by CathyI8205: Carnival Liberty November 10-17, 2012

CathyI8205
Member Since 2010

Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Liberty Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Liberty November 10-17, 2012

Sail Date: November 2012

This is our second cruise. We were treated like royalty. Everyone we came in contact with was very friendly, this included the passengers, room stewards, wait staff, entertainment staff and command staff.

Beginning of cruise the ocean was rough. Fully one third of the passengers were sea sick. We were not affected due to our scop patches.

I did enjoy all the live music they had onboard. I especially followed the band in the casino stage.

The shows on board were very entertaining. I was a part of the juggler's show.

The variety of food available was very good. Guy's burgers and the Blue Iguana Cantina were my favorites.

The first three shore excursions were less than what we expected. There are only so many flea markets one can take.

The last shore excursion on Grand Turk was very good. Our bus driver/director was very proud of his beautiful little island.

Disembarking was again very easy. This time customs went very More quickly. Less

Read more Carnival Liberty cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Liberty Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Liberty Balcony Upper 6442

Nice cabin. It was kept very clean. The room steward was always available and helpful. Room service was prompt.

City Tour

(5)
This was a beautiful little island. Our driver was very proud of it. He was an excellent guide. The little museum was well run and interesting. This excursion was exactly what we expected.

Ardastra Gardens

(4)
The Ardastra Gardens were interesting. You could see they were still cleaning up from Hurricane Sandy.

I felt out of place. The driver spoke Spanish to Mexican who were on the tour with us. I thought this was a waste of money.
Read 1378 San Juan Reviews

Paradise Point Skyride

(1)
The Skyride was cancelled. We rebooked a bus tour. They went from one flea market to the next. Was not very interesting.