Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Cat Woman 4: Carnival Glory beware

Compare Prices on Carnival Glory Bahamas Cruises

Carnival Glory beware

Sail Date: November 2012
Destination: Bahamas

I should of none something would go wrong when the ship leave Miami almost 3 hours late. Dinner the first night took one and a half hours to get our food. In fact our whole side of the dining room was pissed off. One guy got up and yelled at the server, he had ordered a coffee drink 35 minutes ago and still hadn't gotten it. We noticed the servers were not insight, they were hiding because of the problem. A lady at our table left at 10:00 giving up waiting for her dinner. Then others left. We held out,being hungry and the buffet was now closed. Dinner came and the mashed potatoes were stone cold and the chicken over cooked and dried out and cold! Two others at our table told off the head waiter and left. Terrible meal, we did get desert after I said how long will that take and he went right to the kitchen and got it. The chocolate warming cake was delicious. The shows were terrible if you want to call them shows. They had a magician one night and a juggler one night and the cruise More director told jokes the first night with a comdian with him. The comedian was good. This is the first cruise I have ever been on that didn't have singers or dancers on any night. Disappointed. Can't tell you how many people walked out on the shows, to many. The boat was like an ice box, always cold. We saw several people wearing their robes inside all the time. At breakfast the lines were terrible, I have never experienced these kind of lines. 30 minutes for an omlet. Even a head waiter said he had been watching and the flow isn't right. Some of the things on the buffet were very good and other things weren't. The Guys burger joint was fantastic, ate a burger everyday!! The deli had great sandwiches!!

The worker weren't friendly like on other lines, not helpful at all. Our room stewart was good. When leaving Freeport the engine had a problem so we sat there 2 hours longer, alot of mad people. They couldn't go in the casino or shop on board. I will say getting on the boat and getting off the boat was super fast. They had a caribean party on the pool deck that was to start at 9:30 and it finally started at 10:30. Par for this boat. People were leaving after waiting a half hour for it to start. This was advertised to be The Best Party of the Cruise, that was a big joke. We stayed 30 minutes after it started, all of us were bored and found way more fun inside. Bad cruise director he just stood aound for half an hour doing nothing but posing for pictures instaed of getting party going.

Our cabin was in the aft on deck 6 and the room would vibrate with a loud bass noise until 2am, very hard to ignore. There was no sleeping until after 2am. we would always be out until after midnight so it wasn't like we were trying to go to sleep at 10:00 like other with children. They need better noise insulation. The new upgrades were fine and an improvement, they just need to fix some of the other problems. Would never go on the Glory again. Done Sensation 4 times and liked it, Facination was good, and loved the Paradise. What happened to the Glory! All I heard was people complaining about this boat, I should of paid more attention to the reviews before I booked this. I feel let down on our vacation. Expected more. Less

Published 11/20/12

Read more Carnival Glory cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Glory Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Glory Bahamas Cruises

Cabin review: 8C6469 Balcony

6469 stay away from. Clean and comfortable but the noise from the bars one floor down will keep you up all night. I like music, but this was a vibration that was terrible . A loud bass noise.

Skip X