Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by JJCJLH: Great!!!!!!

Carnival Miracle 4
Member Since 2012
29 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Sail Date: October 2012
Embarkation: New Orleans

Carnival Fun Ship 2.0, The Carnival Conquest's first cruise after the upgrades were made. WOW!!!! The ship was fun and the crew was great!! I recommend Guys Burger's and the Red Frog Run Bar. The Blue Iguana was also a great place to eat.

The buffet was standard Carnival food. Some days were good and some days were just okay. However, the food in the Monet Dinning Room was AWESOME! Benjamin and Vlad took very good care of us at out table of four. We never had a problem one.

We had a standard balcony room with a great view. Our cabin Steward was named Dave. Dave was on fire and a Rock Star. Our room was always well kept and supplied. Dave even knew my name before I introduced myself to him. I was impressed with his efforts to make our vacation a great one.

The Lido deck and the parties were lots of fun. This was a Halloween cruise so the fun was off the chart. Carnival did a wonderful job entertaining everyone.

The three ports we visited More were awesome. We enjoyed water sports and shopping at each one.

Overall, the Carnival Conquest provided us with a very awesome and memorable vacation. Less

Published 11/19/12

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Miracle Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 8B6270 Balcony

Read All Balcony (8B) Reviews >>

Beautiful beach and great drinks!!
Read 4630 Cozumel Reviews

Stingray Swim

Stingray City tour. We had a great time. The water was very clear and the stingrays were all over the place.

Boat ride and then snorkeling. The boat ride and tour of the area was fun. The crew on the boat was great and the drinks were awesome. My girlfriend even got a free foot massage from a crew member. The down side was the water was way to rough that day and the snorkeling was not that much fun.

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Western Caribbean Cruises

Member Since 2012
29 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X