Golden Princess Cruise Review by sherry siery: Nice cruise but so boring entertainment

Golden Princess 3
sherry siery
Member Since 2012

Overall Member Rating

Nice cruise but so boring entertainment

Sail Date: October 2012
Destination: Hawaii
Embarkation: Los Angeles

I went with my daughter and grandson to Hawaaii on Golden Prinsess cruise ship, leaving from LA was fast and easy, the cabin was good and clean, and it has everything u need.
I will not talk too much cause everything think was great exept the entertainment , it's the same people every night with different songs or dace.
They have the New Deal band in Explorers Lounge, and they are so great cause they present all kind of songs, new ,oldies , or country.
They had Doug and the Orchestra on the middle ship the Piazza, playing music every night , but they were good too but not every night the same.
They have a piano guy super nice and good too, but here is the so boring part, they had Hawaii Melodies with Elua and this one was so boring, she and her husband are so boring same same every time and every night, I stop get out of my room cause I knew it will be same.
I don't thing because it's Hawaii cruise , I do have to listen to Hawaiin songs for 14 days days and More night, and the two singers were no good at all.
They had 4 dancers and singers they come out every night dancing and singing, so u feel it's the same people every night.
At the end , what I want to say that Golden Princese had to spend more money on entertainment, and get a real shows, cause I went befor with Norwaigen cruise and they really get a very height classes entertainment , so my advice to Golden Princees to pay a very good attention to the entertainment programs cause for that reason I don't think I will never take them again.
But for services and food they were great, thank u so much Less

Published 11/18/12

Read more Golden Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Golden Princess Review >>

Compare Prices on Golden Princess Hawaii Cruises

Cabin review: JD517

Great clean inside room, the cabin was nice and quite

Super organized and clean and fast

Compare Prices on Golden Princess Hawaii Cruises

sherry siery
Member Since 2012
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X