Costa Pacifica 4

shipfriend_max
Member Since 2010
2,298 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

I looked forward to this cruise for a very long time - and now it is over since a few months!
But it was a very good cruise experience.

The Costa Pacifica is in a well condition, also the staff was neat - for example at the guest service center, everyone could help the passengers and of course - some italian women were beautiful. :-)

Our waiters in the main restaurant were funny and they did a good job.

We also liked the dinner in the main restaurant "My Way", also the buffets were good at lunchtime - every day another kind of food. But the breakfast could have been more attractive...

The service aboard the ship has been quite good.

The animation aboard has been very good - very funny and creative, for example, I loved the quiz shows!!!

The ship has facilities for nearly everyone - a huge theatre, a lot of deck space, three pools (sadly two covered my a sliding roof - it was closed for the whole cruise), a kids corner, and so More on...

The itinerary was very interesting:
Beautiful Shetland-Islands, awesome icelandic landscape, icy Spitsbergen and impressing Norway with blue sky and sushine at the North cape! Great.

So all in all we had a great cruise experience with nearly no hints and complaints Less

Costa Pacifica Cruises to the Baltic Sea

Published 11/15/12

Read Cruise Critic's Costa Pacifica Review

Costa Pacifica Cruises to the Baltic Sea

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?