Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by cruse2loose

Cruise Date: November 2012
Embarkation: Galveston
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Cabin Category: 4A
See More About: Carnival Triumph Cruise Reviews | Mexican Riviera Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Enjoyed 1st time on Triumh 10-22, went back again on 11-5-12
Got back end of October and then my sister and I went on the Triumph 11-5-12. Her 1st time on this ship.

We got onboard about 11:30 and went to Lido deck. It is set up well, but the music is so loud, hard to have a conversation. You can go up one deck and it not as loud. Saw 2 James Bond movies and Alicia Keys concert on the big screen TV.

My sister suffers from cluster migraines and spent quite a bit of time in the room. We were in 1315 Riveara Deck. This was a last minute cruise. We had some type of maintenaince closets on both sides of our room. It could get noisy, like a banging noise. Once I looked out in the hall and the woman on the other side was sticking her head out sayin what is that noise?? I take ear plugs and it did not bother me at night with my sleep.

We went to the adult comedian show with Kim Williams. We had seen her on the Ectasy. She is sooo funny, but it is adult content.

I had a rueben sandwich from the deli and it was good. Also tried alligator fritters in the dining good and they were very good, but spicy. We had late dining but were able to change to 6:00. Enjoyed the waiters dancing and singing.

Enjoyed just laying on lounger enjoying the breeze and the movies.

I liked the passion fruit juice in the mornings. It is quite sweet so I would add about 1/4 of the glass with orange juice and it was delish.

The room had flat screen TV but the old pink tile floor in the bathroom.

Publication Date: 11/13/12