Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by livelovecruise12

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by livelovecruise12
Carnival Imagination
Carnival Imagination
Member Name: livelovecruise12
Cruise Date: October 2012
Cabin Number: M187
See More About: Carnival Imagination Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Great ship but needs more attention to detail.
I planned a cruise about a month in advance with Carnival on the ship named Imagination. I was so excited for two reasons. One, this was going to be my 3rd cruise (first time with Carnival) and two because it was a second cruise for my girlfriend and I. Her parents love Carnival, they have gone with this company about 6 times for their cruise vacation. With them in the back of my mind, I decided to look into this company. I feel like I have gone on too long already so I will get to the point.

I am not a picky person, and even when I feel like something is wrong, I normally watch my temper because life is short. With that said, here are the two and only two reasons I was not exactly happy. On the first night, my girlfriend and I had a couple of drinks and later went back to our room. We had been in the sun a bit so I wanted to shower. I turn the shower on and was amazed at the pressure. It was more than I can remember on my first two cruise vacations. Everything seemed fine until I spotted a roach peeping on me. This was not a major issue but it was also one that I did not expect, especially on my first night. At least warm me up to it. Anyways, on to the second reason. I did not care to dine in the lovely rooms, instead we ate at the buffet during our cruise. Out of our 4 nights on this ship, we came across dirty silverware at least 7 different times. Sometimes even the cloth that the silverware was wrapped in was dirty. My girlfriend saw was appeared to be lipstick which seemed unbelievable to me being that the cloth was most likely washed a ton of times. I had a couple forks with dried food on them and maybe one plate that I picked up with dried on food.

I am a real germaphobe but again I do not complain or make a big deal, we simply picked up two or three everytime we ate so we can have options to select from if one happened to be dirty. That did the trick, we still came across dirty silverware but at least we could mix and match so to speak. However, this did not stop me from having a great time. Would I go on this ship again, yes I would. I happened to get a really good deal and if that deal makes way to my eyes again, I just make have to accept.

Publication Date: 11/11/12