Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by pungo3

Entertainment Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated
Rates 5+

Carnival Inspiration - Western Caribbean

The Inspiration is an older ship and smaller than those I have cruised previously. However, don't let the age deter you from choosing this ship. She has been kept in fabulous condition and shows very little wear.

Embarkation, around 1:00pm, was the easiest I've ever experienced. It took less than 15 minutes from the time we arrived at the port until we boarded the ship. We used Valet parking which, to me, was well worth the few extra dollars.

The staff & crew are the most friendly of any ship I've sailed. The food was wonderful in the dining room as well as on the Lido deck. Our server was Atilla, in the Mardi Gras dining room, and we could not have asked for anyone better. Our room steward, Bonny, was extremely attentive to our needs and kept our cabin spotless. Fresh towels magically appeared even when we left the cabin for only a few minutes.

I can't comment on the entertainment since we did not attend any of the shows. I was very impressed with the service received on this cruise and highly recommend it to anyone who wants a relaxing getaway.

Publication Date: 07/23/05