Although not as stylish as Celebrity or Royal Caribbean, this cruise did pleasantly surprise us. Spacious public areas (a bit decorated over the top, but you get used to it), nice furniture, enough food varieties to choose from.
Main dining room: gentle waiters, nice menu (no steaks!), delicious deserts!!
We took the all inclusive drinking package (only bookable for all members of the party) and thought it was a good deal, although we no drinkers: we ordered daily some cappuccino, a drink at dinner and a cocktail at the show.
This will cost you 20 euro pp (and 10 euro for kids), including services!
- having breakfast and cappuccinos at the pool or outside (aft).
- the shows
- the pool/water park
- main dining room for diner
- buffet restaurant for breakfast or lunch (nice pasta!)
- friendly staff
Not so nice:
- no salmon for breakfast or lunch
- no fresh orange juice on board
- messages really loud over the on board speaker system in 6 languages
Would I recommend Costa Favolosa to my friends and family?
Yes and no. No for those who prefer the stylish way of cruising, yes for those that are willing to spend their holiday on a nice ship for a reasonable price.