Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by lag9122

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by lag9122
Enchantment of the Seas
Enchantment of the Seas
Member Name: lag9122
Cruise Date: October 2012
Embarkation: Baltimore
Destination: Bermuda
Cabin Category: F
See More About: Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Bermuda Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+
Rates 5+

Great first time on RCL
We got to the cruise terminal in Baltimore early. Waited a little while before we boarded no problems. Very friendly crew went to the windjammer for lunch lots of choices to eat . the ship was laid out very nice we hang out by the pool for a while then went to find our cabin on the second floor . lots of space to store everything we didn't feel movement on the lower floors like the top floors or in the front of the ship.

We explored the ship I think its a nice size ship the main dining room was so nice The food was great I had beef almost every night The appetizers were small but I had 1 or 2 of them each night I loved the chilled soups. We did eat at chops grille it was out of this world the steak was perfect and the service was great also ! The desserts were great at Chops we took one back to our room for later on that night.

The shows were OK I only saw the first 1 and the adult comedy show.There was a lot to do to stay busy . The hurricane did make our trip short we left a day early from Bermuda the cruise line can't control the weather so I understand why we left early I was OK with that. We had a nice slow trip back home.

We did the all access tour of the ship that was great we saw the galley, the laundry area the crew area below deck the engine room and the behind scenes of the theatre and the bridge which was really cool . I would go back on RCL again .

Publication Date: 10/22/12