Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by wavemasterssurfschool: Much better than expected.

wavemasterssurfschool
Member Since 2012

Much better than expected.

Sail Date: October 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Other

Well it was awesome. The reviews really don't do this cruise line justice. Everything was perfect. I cant really find a thing to really complain about.
My room was suite, no pun intended. Stocked bar, plenty of room, two very large windows with a great view as well as an A/C that had me calling for additional blankets. Which by the way showed up in minutes. Our steward was on top of everything. Room was always nice and clean every time we came back into it. Best of all my fiance loved it.
The food was good. Selection at breakfast could use a little more variety. Dinners were awesome and the staff was incredible. Friendly, courteous and fast. Lunch buffets were good as well. Plenty to choose from.
The bars were also wonderful. Great drinks & fast service was the norm. The entertainment was also pretty darn good.
I was there for a small CCHS class reunion. It is safe to say everyone had a blast. After reading some of these bad reviews I was not happy. After the More cruise I was ecstatic. I did not relive anything that I read.
In closing I have to say the negative reviews here have to be from that one in the crowd who is never happy with anything. We all know there is one or two on every cruise. I am hard to please myself, hence my scepticism. Well I have to say Celebration and their employees have made me a believer. This is a good deal for the cost.
The only real problem was the debarkation. It took nearly 2 hours. If they tighten that up this cruise line would be perfect!
Cruise with this outfit, you wont be disappointed. Less

Read more Bahamas Celebration cruise reviews >>