Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Suzannec: Fabulous 50th Birthday Gift

Fabulous 50th Birthday Gift

Sail Date: October 2012
Destination: Canada & New England
Embarkation: Boston

I went on this cruise with three other girlfriends and had a ball! We got on the ship in Boston and it was fun and easy from there. We settled into our rooms and then went to the Garden Cafe for a yummy buffet.
There were so many highlights to our trip including the fabulous entertainment, wonderful food, gorgeous fall foliage, friendly staff, and overall organization of this cruise. I am so happy to say that our trip, including excursions, all went well and we had the time of our lives. I had never been to Canada and was absolutely in awe of the beauty. There are millions of colorful trees this time of year and it is so colorful. I truly believe that Canada (ports were Charlottetown, Halifax, La Baie, and Gaspe) is the prettiest place to be this time of year. The entertainment was truly outstanding! Justino and Daniella are fabulous as are Jeff London, Jose and Patty, the cruise ship dancers and the funny comedian Jeff Harms. It was so nice seeing them here and there throughout More the cruise also. The final skit on Thurs. night, Fountain, was so funny! Quite possibly the funniest thing we have ever seen. My friends and I were laughing so hard! Great job Ken, Fish, Luke etc. We also had fun with Gigi at karaoke, Ruby, and many others on the cruise staff.
We enjoyed dining at the Garden cafe, Venetian and Aqua. We did not go to any specialty restaurants because the complimentary ones were fine with us. We did five Norwegian excursions and loved them all. we were blessed with nice weather and great tour guides. We left in Quebec City and was very impressed with how organized departure was. We especially appreciated how they helped us get a taxi to our hotel. Great job Norwegian staff and crew and thank you for an outstanding birthday gift! Less

Read more Norwegian Dawn cruise reviews >>