Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by Lesliebgardner: VERY Pleased.

Lesliebgardner
Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Carnival Fantasy Bahamas Cruises

VERY Pleased.

Sail Date: September 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Charleston

This was my first cruise, as well as my two girl friends I brought along. We are all in our early 20's and enjoyed the different age groups that were among the ship. Everyone was happy and in a good mood all of the time. Friendships made with complete strangers and always good conversation. I stayed on the lido deck the majority of the time. They always have fun events happening on stage. My friend and I got dragged on stage for a limbo contest. I didn't want to do it, but it turned out to be a blast. The two men/employees that hosted all of the stage events were awesome and very lively.

Embarkation: It was very easy to get through. My only frustration was after we boarded the ship, we sat in the room for about an hour and a half waiting for our luggage to be dropped off. We didn't want to have it left in the hallways.

Service: I have read complaints before from other reviewers but I have to say the men and women who service on this ship were remarkable in every More aspect. They went out of their way to make the journey spectacular. Small details I noticed in these humble individuals are things like remembering your name and your card number from day to day. Every individual has a story. These people leave their families for months on end to earn a living and make our vacations that much more pleasurable in the process. Fully appreciate every one of them.

Food: Ahh-may-zing! So much variety. We chose the anytime dining, which I think was a mistake, considering the cruise was quite long and it would have been nice to have assigned seats to meet others on the ship. The room service was great, although we couldn't really understand the person on the other end and they didn't seem to care when we had questions about what could be served.

Guest Services: My only disappointment with this cruise. They were unbelievably rude every time we went to ask a question or had a problem.

Cabins: Very clean and the housekeeping staff was extremely nice and attentive to our every need. I honestly have nothing negative to say about the working staff. They were incredible in every aspect.

I highly recommend this cruise/cruise ship. It's worth the money and you'll have a BLAST! Less

Read more Carnival Fantasy cruise reviews >>