“Saved the Best For Last”
Cruise review of Carnival Miracle

JJCRUISERS Carnival Miracle 0 Saved the Best For Last
JJCRUISERS
Member Since 2007
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We are all (4 of us) seasoned cruisers who know what we like and don't like on cruises. We have sailed on Carnival a number of times and have always been pleased. This is our third trip on the Miracle and since it will be leaving New York, I imagine it is our last time on this ship. This why I said it saved the best for last. I can say we had no problems at all. Boarding was really fast as we checked on as soon as we arrived (before noon) and immediately were allowed on the ship. Cabins were ready when promised and B,our cabin steward was there to greet us and always called us by name when he saw us. He was very pleasant and took care of all our needs. Dining room service was excellent (2nd seating) and our waiters (table 188) were outstanding. Food was as good as we could hope for - no complaints. We tried the Punchliner Brunch and the food was good. I don't recall any comedian telling jokes - we must have been there between set times. Played a number of trivia games and actually won some. We went to a few of the stage shows but I had seen them before. I did enjoy seeing Christopher Alan Graves again though - his act is always great. We had been looking forward to seeing Malcolm again, but his replacement, Cory, more than made up for him. I especially liked the session he had when people could ask him questions about life on the ship. A special word of mention goes out to cruise staff members Jimmie, Danielle, Peter and Dominic who helped to make everyone's vacation more pleasant. There was a little excitement on this cruise. A staff member was injured and had to be taken by helicopter to a hospital in North Carolina. The ship had to change course to get closer to the coast so the Coast Guard could pick the person up. We still were able to have the same amount of time in each port although we arrived a little later to the first two. The ports were as enjoyable as when we had been there before. This time we had a cabana at Grand Turk. It was nice to get into the air conditioning as it was very hot that day. The guys also did the Segway Tour in the Bahamas and really liked it. I am sorry to see the Miracle leave our area, but am looking forward to the arrival of the Splendor.
Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Port
Great pool and music Great drinks Cabana was nice Small amount of shops near the port Close walking distance to the ship
Read 1,364 Grand Turk Reviews
Port
Did not take a tour this time, although it is worth doing Good shopping Take advantage of the free shuttle from the ship
Read 4,122 Nassau Reviews
Published 10/08/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Miracle Review
Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?