Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by Posada

Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 6B
Cabin Number: M114
Dining 5+

Nice but a little disappointed
I should start this review with the good about this ship:

1. We found the staff was very nice and great helping us around the ship

2. Food was great in the dining room and the Lido deck was pretty good too

3. If you love watching crazy fun people...this is the ship for people watching.

4. A great ship for first time cruisers

Okay now the the NOT so good part:

This ship has a few (very) few balconies so if you want a balcony book EARLY.

We did not book early so we got a room with a window. Okay this started my cruise on the wrong foot....

One plug outlet in the entire stateroom

No hairdryer (glad I read that before I left home)

One straight back chair (which means you HAVE to sit on the bed or at least one of you do.)

Small rooms...but you really need to be out and about instead of the room anyway.

Not too much activities or maybe I was not paying attention, but seemed like a lot of things for young adults like: Limbo contest, corn hole game, dancing on the stage. I repeat...fun watching people. Lot's of people smoking which surprised me. My hubby likes to play in the casino and every night we smelled like we had just smoked a pack of cigarette's, which I don't mind some smoke but it did seem like a lot more than on other cruises we have been on

Leaving the ship was easy and very timely...no problems. Everyone seemed to moving along nicely. Over all I would rate this cruise as a "B-"...Like I said I really think this would be a great first time cruise experience knowing that it only gets better and better on another cruise.

Publication Date: 10/08/12