Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by Thebosn1: JUST A LITTLE... VANILLA

478 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

JUST A LITTLE... VANILLA

Sail Date: May 2012

My wife and I took a cruise this past spring on Freedom. I have been a lyal Carnival cruiser for years and nothing on this trip would make me switch but...I was not really blown away either. The ships design was just flat out gaudy, a thousand colors and lights and little plastic statue of libertys covering the lights in the dining room?

Also my wife got a bad sun burn and had alittle too much champagne and when she told them she did feel a little sick they tried to make her stay in her cabin for 24 hours. While we were in port in Jamaica. She was never even sick she just went to get some aloe and answered honestly when they asked how she felt.

The bands and activities on the Lido were just...unimpressive. And I HATE that damn big screen TV!!!! Do I really need Good Morning America blasting in my ears every morning while I try to take a walk and enjoy my coffee?

The food was definately sub par too.

Like I said maybe this crew was just a More little bla, and I will stick with Carnival but I left this trip slightly dissapointed. Less

Published 10/05/12

478 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X