Oosterdam 5

“Fun one day on the Oosterdam!”
Cruise review of Holland America Oosterdam

lbt43
Member Since 2006
777 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

I love Holland America.

Embarkation - I rate this a C. Honestly, I felt they got us on the ship late, (12:00p) and it was really disorganized. No one knew the boarding was numbered and everyone rushed up to try and get in. The lady who was organizing it was doing her best and keeping everyone informed, but it seemed like it could have been done a lot better.

Once I was on the ship, I had the pool all to myself for the first hour, even after eating a quick lunch. The food in the Lido was great and the fruit was excellent. The music was pretty good and it was a good feeling to be in the pool on a beautiful Seattle sunny day.

The emergency drill was easy, took about 20 minutes.

the Casino didn't open till about midnight, Texas Hold em tounry started right after that. I didn't like the electronic style.

I felt the breakfast pancakes were not very good, but the rest of the food was great.

The Staff was amazing, I had open dining and More sat with 7 other wonderful people. After dinner, did Kareokee in the Queens Lounge, then on to the piano bar for a few drinks. A double Rum and coke was 15 dollars and it seemed a bit watered down even though it seemed like he filled the whole glass full of rum. Less

Oosterdam Cruises to British Columbia

Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Large Interior Stateroom

I6081
My cabin was spacious, clean and cool. the bed was comfortable and the pillows were great!

I live here. Seattle is full of great things to see and do.
Read 383 Seattle Reviews

Published 10/04/12

Helpful? Thank lbt43
Read Cruise Critic's Oosterdam Review

Oosterdam Cruises to British Columbia

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?