“Still The Best”

vonnieed
Member Since 2005
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Embarkation - Arrived at 11:45, there was no traffic going to the ship. Checked in at Suite check in and boarded in 15 minutes Suite was spacious and clean. Our butler Benjamin was great as was Ruel our cabin steward. Dining Cosmopolitan - the food was better than I remembered The dining room menu had many interesting choices. I had never seen Ahi tuna on a cruise ship menu before, it was on the menu twice. The service was the best. Our waiter Ali and his assistant Hugh Allen were the best team that I have had on any of my cruises. I caught a cold 4 days before we returned to Bayonne. Ali saw me in the buffet at lunch and suggested I try some cinnamon tea with honey. Each of the next four nights at dinner Ali had Allen bring me a cup of cinnamon tea. Buffet was good. Nice choices for breakfast. We had salads for lunch. Normandie -- We were celebrating our 25th anniversary. We had dinner at Normandie for our anniversary. The food was excellent and the service was top notch Qsine -- this was a wonderful experience. I highly recommend it. Be careful not to order to much. Bistro on 5 -- wonderful crepes for breakfast. Worth the $5. Ports were great. Due to bad weather we missed Gaspe and had to spend an extra day in Quebec. As an Elite Captains club Member the perks were great. Daily cocktail party, internet savings and 30 free items laundered. Debarkation -- Our number was in the second group called. We were off the ship and on our way home just after 9 AM. To finish this was our 10th Celebrity cruise and it was by far the best. We have always loved Celebrity and we were not disappointed.
Celebrity Summit Cruises to Canada & New England
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

SS6102
The Sky Suite was spacious and clean. There was plenty of space for all of our clothes. The bathroom was clean and roomy with a deep bathtub. Cabin 6102 was located midship. We were close to the stairs and elevator but not too close to hear anything.

Published 10/04/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Celebrity Summit Review
Celebrity Summit Cruises to Canada & New England
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?