Disney Wonder Cruise Review by CarlyJax

Cruise Date: September 2012
Embarkation: Los Angeles
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Cabin Category: 9A
See More About: Disney Wonder Cruise Reviews | Mexican Riviera Cruise Reviews | Disney Cruise Deals
Entertainment 5+

Ship Facts: Disney Wonder Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Wonder Deck Plans
Wonderful experience
This was our first Disney Cruise and it won't be our last. We sailed up the California coast from LA to San Fransisco, down to San Diego and Ensenada Mexico and back to LA. We loved the cruise....staff was superb, food excellent and the entertainment was over the top. The boat has signs all around to tell you how to get there. I was amazed since I'm directionally challenged and it takes til day 7 for me to realize where I am and where I'm going.

Embarkation was fast and painless and so was debarkation. If I ask for something, I got it, i.e., there are no robes supplied and we wear them to and from the pool and hot tub...got them within 45 minutes. Ice was in our room twice a day after it was requested once. Meals were fun as well as delicious. We had no children with us and found plenty to do for adults. The only time we really saw a lot of children was at embarkation and debarkation.

We only found one draw back. The bathrooms...there were two. One had a tub shower combo and a sink. The other had a sink and commode. I was continually going from one to another getting something...if I were designing it I would have left out the tub, combined both rooms and had 2 sinks. The tub was so small I couldn't have lain in it and I'm 5' 1".....seemed made for a child or baby.

I would do it again.