Disney Magic Cruise Review by yaya4Kylie!!

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Disney Magic Cruise Review by yaya4Kylie!!
Disney Magic
Disney Magic
Member Name: yaya4Kylie!!
Cruise Date: September 2012
Embarkation: Galveston
Cabin Category: 10A
See More About: Disney Magic Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Disney Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+

Ship Facts: Disney Magic Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Magic Deck Plans
Disney Brings the Magic!
As a first time cruiser, I really did not know what to expect, with the exception of what my friends had shared with me. These friends planned the cruise and we traveled together - making the trip especially fun!

Our stateroom was quite spacious - even for three ladies! Our room hostess, Nicole, was fabulous! I miss not having my bed made every day and the bath room tidied and stocked with clean towels! :-)

Dining was awesome - as was our serving staff, Okim and Marta. These folks bent over backwards to be sure that each person at the table had a great experience and encouraged us to leave comments regarding the service and the food. I enjoyed rotating through the different restaurants for dinner - then having breakfast and lunch - and snacks - as we went through our day! I loved having the ICE and drinks available anytime!

The shows are beyond compare - and the activities staff were so genuine and fun! Jilly and Simon ROCK!!

Publication Date: 10/03/12
Read the Western Caribbean ports review by yaya4Kylie!!
More Disney Magic Cruise Reviews