“The not so fun ship!”
Cruise review of Carnival Ecstasy

CruiseGator2012 Carnival Ecstasy 3 The not so fun ship!
CruiseGator2012
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
My husband & I were so disappointed with this cruise! We have cruised 9 times with Carnival and we are usually so upset when its over, on this cruise I could not wait to get off the ship. It started with our Junior suite HA HA LOL, I was so misinformed about that room choice. The so called balcony was a un private ledge not a balcony. I upgraded our room due to it being our 11th year anniversary. We always get a balcony room on all the other cruises and we love them so I wanted to surprise my husband with a Junior suite and I would have felt better about the cruise if I would have just got a inside state room. The junior suite is a joke and the balcony is not even over the water. We had people walk by and look up at us the whole cruise. The food on this cruise was a joke and the staff in the lido deck buffet was so rude. We have ever had an experience like this before. I could write a book about things that were wrong with this cruise but because of the other 8 great experiences with Carnival I won't. Just don't waste your money on a junior suite and take a deck of cards so you will have something to do unless you like watching the same shows over and over and over. Oh yeah when you look forward to the hamburgers on the ship that tells you what the food was like and don't order room service thinking its going to be any better. The cruise prices have gone up and the quality of the cruise has gone down. Not a happy cruiser!!!!
Carnival Ecstasy Cruises to the Bahamas

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Ecstasy Review
Carnival Ecstasy Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?