“Fun in Alaska”

NotSoNewishCruiser
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I thoroughly enjoyed the cruise to Alaska on Holland and would recommend this ship to anyone. Embarkation was a breeze and my bags were in my room before I got there. I loved cruise director Jason and DJ Mario was great with Trivia and the game shows. Jason and DJ Mario should consider a routine because they are funny together. Unfortunately we had some rough seas but Captain Hank took us through the inside passage - avoiding the worst of the swells. Sadly we had to skip Sitka but they offered us champagne. Frankly, I was just glad to avoid the 30 foot swells but that was very thoughtful of them. I give two thumbs up for the communcation we received from Captain Hank and Jason. I've never been so kept up to date and it was really appreciated. They seemed to understand exactly what the passangers wanted. The food was delicious, the staff was excellent, and the entertainment was pretty good. I didn't enjoy the comedian Derrick. I've heard every one of his jokes before. The magician was entertaining. The dancing shows were just ok. They can dance very well but the songs were a little boring for me. We very much enjoyed the scavenger hunt and I liked the casino.
Westerdam Cruises to Alaska

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Westerdam Review
Westerdam Cruises to Alaska
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?