Carnival Glory Cruise Review by wawa40207: Carnival Glory - Western Caribbean

Compare Prices on Carnival Glory Western Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Glory - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: May 2005
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

First let me say this was a great ship the food was great, entertainment was great and the staff and crew were amazing. Mark the cruise director is one of the best and Joe, Carleena, and Ralph aka wee jimmy were all great fun!

I will do my first comments about the food. Please do spend the extra 30.00 and go to the Emerald Room. It is quite a sight to behold. You will not regret it. If you were to pay for this at a land based reataurant it would easily be a 300.00 check. The food gets my rating of a 5 star place!

The buffets were good not great and the lines are an overload. This is my only complaint about the food area.

The midnight gala and chocolate buffet are very good take loads of cameras.

Dining room is great. We had Rome and Edcardo as our servers and an amazing job they did! The food was good and good. Choices to choose from try the seafood pasta with vodka sauce it is one of the best pastas I have ever had.

Rooms- More They were o.k. small but hey do you really spend time there anyway.

Entertainment- From the comedians to the Vegas style shows it was a lot of fun and well done!

Ports of Call- Key West- Crowded with tons of people all wanting to see the same places.

Cozumel-Spend the money to go to passion island it is well worth it a beautiful and secluded place.

Progresso- We did a 10.00 city tour learned a lot from Jaun it is a beautiful place there however the winds get very strong!

Belieze-Never in my life have I felt temperatures like this and it was 100 % humidity so I just went back to the ship after we got some Belizen rum and Cashew wine.

This was our fourth cruise on Carnival and I still go back. The only areas I see need improving is the teens need to have a place like a disco or something to hang out late in. The picture staff was awful and rude! and the buffet lines but all the rest more than makes up for the few areas I dislike.

There were many games, lots of trivia, win loose or draw, movies and plenty to do so live the ship to its fullest and have fun. Less

Read more Carnival Glory cruise reviews >>