Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by Billtown girl

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by Billtown girl
Celebrity Summit
Celebrity Summit
Member Name: Billtown girl
Cruise Date: September 2012
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bermuda
Cabin Category: 09
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Wonderful first cruise
Took my first cruise on the Celebrity Summit to Bermuda on Sept.2-7, which was offered thru my local AAA. Bus transportation to and from the pier, a 4 hr. drive was included in the price of the cruise so it was perfect for me. My best friend went with me, her 2nd cruise, and we were on board within 15mins. of getting off the bus. Had a nice lunch at the Waterfall Cafe ,so much to choose from and everything I had , all thru the cruise was really good,and was in our inside stateroom around 2.I was surprised at how much room we had, more than enough for the 2 of us. Very nice.We spent the rest of the day exploring the ship, having dinner in the main dining room,we had any time dining,from 5:30 till 9. The food choices were wonderful and very good and service was excellent and quite fast, not to mention how beautiful the dining room was. We ate there 3 nites. We saw several of the shows and thought they were top notch entertainment. Also took the galley tour and that was very interesting.

The crew of the Summit were all so very polite, happy, and pleasant and treated us like royalty, what a wonderful experience. Bermuda was very beautiful and easy to go out and about. We had 2 day transportation tickets and used buses and ferries to go anywhere we wanted.Disembarking was easy and only took maybe a hour by the time we were back on the bus headed for home. All in all I feel it was a wonderful cruise on a beautiful ship to a beautiful destination and I definitely would do it again the very same way.I also would recommend this cruise to other first timers as I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.

Publication Date: 09/30/12